The Life of Christi

So here is my new site, hopefully it will be easier for me to use and you to see. Feel free to comment at any time.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Vacation to Hawaii

Mike and I took a wonderful 7 day Hawaiian vacation. It was both fun and relaxing. It is so beautiful and laid back, I could easily pack up and move there to stay. During the trip we went to Pearl Harbor, snorkeled at Hanauma Bay, went on a fishing trip, went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, swam in the ocean and relaxed on the beach. We also went on a tour of the Maui Diver's Jewelry shop where we learned all about how they make coral into jewelry and then how they go from a design on paper to the finnished product. I think I enjoyed that tour a little more than Mike did. One thing that stood out in my mind: how horrible the Honolulu Airport is. The terminals are so far from the baggage claim, nothing is clearly marked, the place is a maze, and on the way home, we had to stand in 5 different lines before we ever got to the departure gate! I wish the vacation wouldn't ever end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home