The Life of Christi

So here is my new site, hopefully it will be easier for me to use and you to see. Feel free to comment at any time.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The holiday season has arrived!!!
Some people say it came to early (before Halloween) but I love it. One of my favorite Christmas songs says it best: I Wish Everyday Was Like Christmas. You know the warm feeling you get when its nice and cold and crisp outside, everyone bundled up, sipping hot chocolate in front of the fireplace, everyone in that loving and giving spirit. There is nothing else like it (unless you go to the mall!!)
So last weekend we got most of the holiday decorations up, and I've had Christmas music playing constantly. I've even starting to write my Christmas cards. This weekend we are planning 0n cutting down our Christmas tree (not a holiday tree) and I bought my first Menorah (not a holiday candle holder) it should be arriving in a few weeks.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We actually made it to both my family and Mike's family Thanksgiving gatherings. And once again, I stuffed myself on speghetti, I let everyone else eat the turkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home