The Life of Christi

So here is my new site, hopefully it will be easier for me to use and you to see. Feel free to comment at any time.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Job update

So finally the Sac Bee put out an article about what happened with my old job and new job.
http://www.sacbee.com/content/community_news/placer/story/14265083p-15077513c.html
So far with the county things have been going great. They did get us started very quickly, unfortunately, our short-term status is going to last longer than expected, and we still don't know if we are going to work July/August or how our schedule is going to be. That is the part that is frustrating for me. And if I were a parent, I wouldn't be happy not having services over the summer. We are going to interview for the permanent positions, and I still need to Finnish my resume and get a couple letters of recommendation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home