The Life of Christi

So here is my new site, hopefully it will be easier for me to use and you to see. Feel free to comment at any time.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Disneyland



So Mike and I have been together for three years now, it doesn't seem that long at all. So to celebrate, we are going to Disneyland and staying in the Paradise Pier Hotel!!! I'm so excited. We'll be driving down all day Wed, and using the money saved from flying to go to the hotel. I's sopposed to between 103 and 108 here in Sacramento while we are gone, good timing! I am trying to get everything watered really well before we go so it won't die from the sun.
Work is going pretty well, we are on short term contracts right now, and will be interviewing for permanent positions early July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home