The Life of Christi

So here is my new site, hopefully it will be easier for me to use and you to see. Feel free to comment at any time.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Progress

My thesis is done!!! Horay!!!
Now I just need to wait for the verification that it was approved.

We got our engagement and graduation pictures back and will be sending them out with our holiday cards.
Here's the links
http://pechan.smugmug.com/gallery/2138986
http://pechan.smugmug.com/gallery/2135734

I finally found a dress and it has been ordered. One size down, so I need to get to the gym. I can't link it because then Mike will see it, but it is a Mary's Bridal style #S048331
We also booked our Honeymoon, seven night hawaiian cruise and three nights after on land in waikiki. It will be so nice.

Mike had his first interview and didn't get the job, but has another one scheduled for Thursday, November 30th.

I can't believe its already thanksgiving!! This past month went by so fast. That means its almost my favorite time of year, christmas tree, christmas songs, cuddling up on the couch watching christmas movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home